Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,173   Online: 1046

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey,

I have the poco telephoto cycle "c". Which, is on the 5X7 models. I have a few of the original holders. They, as per your description, are infact larger that 5x7. I have metal inserts to accept film rather than plates as the camera was designed to take.
    I will NEVER stop developing...

Shooter
    35mm
    Just to head off any potential confusion here, I should point out that I was told by someone knowledgeable that while most R.O.C cameras like mine (Universal, Premo, etc.) can use each other's film holders, the Pocos use different holders that won't fit.

The Premo 5x7 holder I have seems identical in size to "modern" (i.e., Fidelity, etc.) film holders.

Yes, you're talking about film sheaths, which are widely available for plate holders. I was also told by the same person that film holders (as opposed to plate holders w/sheaths) were widely used when these cameras were made and are still fairly abundant. Now if I can only find some in my size ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin