Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,927   Posts: 1,522,145   Online: 972

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    to look for a commercial 300mm as it has been reccommended by several people. However, I am told that from 10" to 14" are good in different ways.
    I would like to do portrait and full figure in a studio setting.
    What do you have and use?

Can the 300mm be used in landscape setting..or for taking buildings etc?
    I already have a 210mm lens which I am told I can use for outdoor photographs with
    the 8 x 10 back.

I find the advice of people who have used different lenses etc. is more helpful than finding and reading a book.
    Your advice appreciated. )

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hello Brian. Do you use the 300mm lens with the 4 x 5 back too. Or just with the 8 x 10 back.
    If you do use it with the 4 x 5 back what sort of photograph do you use it for?
    Thanks.
    It seems the commercial ektar is really popular. I now need to decide to get a 12 inch or 14 inch.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I would like to know if anyone has used a 210mm lens with an 8 x 10 film format Sinar P.

If yes...any examples for me to look at?

What settings did you find successful?

Thank you.
    Paul

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin