Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,671   Posts: 1,481,803   Online: 1087

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello fellow Apugites! I'm picking up a 250mm Imagon today for a ridiculously reasonable price, but it doesn't appear to have any instructions. I'm about to contact Craig Camera, but was wondering if anyone has additional leads for this information.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    Hello fellow Apugites! I'm picking up a 250mm Imagon today for a ridiculously reasonable price, but it doesn't appear to have any instructions. I'm about to contact Craig Camera, but was wondering if anyone has additional leads for this information.
    If the memory cells still work, the Imagon was originally designed for the Mamiya RB and RZ... and manufactured by Zeiss. They are occasionally retrofitted to other camera, Rollies, and `Blads.

Give the Mamiya web site a shot.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Paddy,

Did it come with the disks, and are you using on a Mamiya or is it going on something else.

I just typed "Imagon" into google and it listed some sites. Maybe these can help as well.

MIchael McBlane

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have just also got an 250 Imagon. Mine is for a 5x4 and comes with the disks.

I have done a lot of webresarch and have found very little about them, think it will be experiment time shortly.

Paddy, if I find anything, I will let you know, and I will post results for you
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do a search under Imagon on the following page: http://www.largeformatphotography.info/lfforum/

But you have to learn it anyway to work with thad lens!
    IOn the past they have been produced from 120mm for 35mm up to 420mm for 8x10
    Much fun with the beautifull lens!
    Good light and nice shadows!

www.artfoto.ch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Michael; yes the Imagon came complete with disks, and I'll be using it on a 4x5 Technika.

David; et all,...through another forum, I received a .pdf file with some basic instructions for using the imagon. Please contact me should you wish to have it forwarded to you.

Jon; of course I will learn to use this lens, with or without instructions, but the fact remains that it is a rarely (today) used design, and so without written information, the learning curve will initially be a little steeper.
    "If I'm a rebel sanctioned by society, encouraged by my parents, and cheered on by Hallmark, what is left to rebel against?"
    Hal Niedzviecki

Paddy,

If you're still interested, I can send you a scan of the scant (2 pages) instruction booklet for an Imagon 250mm, published 1970 by Rodenstock.
    Tom Sobota

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin