Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,476   Posts: 1,542,635   Online: 903

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPTKEVIN View Post
    I am having trouble finding a lens board for the GVII.
    A flat board is easy - it's the same as the ones for the Anniversary Graphics - a piece of wood and a table saw or router is really all you need. As for the recessed boards, I have an extra one of those if you're interested.

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    there are also folks on graflex.org who make and sell recessed boards for the GVII ...
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

I've had a Calumet 400 wide angle model and still have a GVII. I gave the Calumet to a friend---not because I didn't lik it (I did) but because I wanted my friend to have a good 4x5 camera. I eventually missed it and replaced it with the GVII.

They are both fine cameras and capable of everything more modern (read expen$ive) cameras can give you.

My advice: Keep the one you enjoy using the most.

I kind of get a kick out of my GVII all tricked out on a Tiltall tripod---aluminium overcast!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin