Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,809   Posts: 1,581,530   Online: 943

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Lever Wind Graflex RFH Repair manual

I bought a 6x9 RFH on ebay to replace one that recently departed. I received it a few weeks back and didn't bother to check if was functioning correctly until this evening. Of course it is not working.

I could really use a repair manual if anyone has one they are willing to share, scan or send as pdf should they have it in pdf format.

TIA

jdc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If nothing else, manualsdotcom, an ebay seller, has repair manuals for graflex roll film holders. A bit stiff at twenty bucks, but at least they are available.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jd callow View Post
    I bought a 6x9 RFH on ebay to replace one that recently departed. I received it a few weeks back and didn't bother to check if was functioning correctly until this evening. Of course it is not working.

I could really use a repair manual if anyone has one they are willing to share, scan or send as pdf should they have it in pdf format.

TIA

jdc
    One of these might help:
    http://www.southbristolviews.com/pic...icmanuals.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Michael I had hoped to avoid buying one of the xeroxed/pdf'd manuals, but it looksa if I may have to.

Thanks for the link Graham, but alas no RFH repair manual.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin