Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,178   Posts: 1,658,749   Online: 967

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for all the feedback, now I know I'm not barking up the wrong tree. Not lets see if I can learn to make some pictures.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My new camera just got here! Boy Howdy that thing is nice. Got the bag bellows with it too.
    There was a moment of extreme confusion when I unpacked the standards and found what looked like two front standards with lensboards mounted in them. Figured out after examining everything that the standards are interchangeable and the gg back, bellows and lensboards have identical mounting dimensions. Now I go to play and make more "winter frustration compositions" downstairs on my little tabletop.
    Gary Beasley

Images
    More tools!
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bmac
    More tools!
    Nah! Found a piece of junk. I set up a circuit board on the tabletop and aimed the camera down at a 45 degree angle. Then I got my Sheimpflug calculator out and tried it out for real. As you can see the focal plane landed right on the surface of the circuit board. I was amazed at how easy it was to do, even though thinking about it still is a bit confusing.

I was using a moderately open aperture of f/11 so that wasn't depth of field that got that.
    Now I'm going to shoot some tools ;-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looks like I'm going to have to get a new case for this thing. It's too big for the Cadet case. As it disassembles pretty fast I'm sure theres more than one option for transporting it, though for field use I'd rather not take it apart but carry it upside down like the Cadet case does.
    What has experience taught you folks with these little beasties about going visiting with them?
    Gary Beasley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin