Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,747   Online: 1107

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    The lens sat unused for 30
    John - I drive a 16 year old Honda.
    Honda not a Lambo? Oh well.
    My younger daughter has my '98 Civic with just under 180,000 miles on it. Changes the oil & filter regularly tires every once n a while. Reliable as all get out.

Carol's in California I believe. Last year she stopped taking on work for a while until she got rid of the back log. I think she's accepting new work now though.
    Barry gave you a link to her.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Try Kevin at KHB Photographix in Mississauga ON. He does large format lens and shutter and comes the a great rep. Pricing? You'll have to call or email.
    Worth a shot.

www.khbphotografix.com

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've sent a query off to KHB. Thanks for the tip - I'd much rather stay within Cananda.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning;

While the Kyoritsu tester says that my Compur and Ilex shutters are still working fine at this time, another thought has come up in this thread:

I am driving a 1991 Subaru with 316,000 miles on it at this time. Does that count?
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin