Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,709   Online: 960

Images
    Anyone know the approximate weight of this tripod?
    hi!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Brian,

I am not sure about the model 4400. Is it of the double leg construction like the 4800 or is it of single leg construction? I found one of their heavier single leg tripods with the double extension geared center shaft and the geared head that supposedly weighs 12.4 lbs. So I would guess somewhere around that weight. Most Majestics are rock solid and heavy.

Images
    this is a shot of the one I am looking at possibly buying. it is a really good deal, and I already have the Majestic head. Just worried about it being too heavy...
    hi!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Brian,

That is what they call their double leg design and it would probably be heavier then the one that I mentioned. I would imagine with head that this will top 15 lbs., maybe a couple above that. It will hold most anything that you want to set on it.

Images
    Looks like I'm going to have to bring my head / 8x10 with me when I check it out. I'd like something very sturdy since I do a lot of shooting near the ocean, on sand in the wind...
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Images
    hi!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin