Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,248   Online: 981

Images
    Has anyone taken the Kim Weston 8x10 workshop? http://kimweston.com/workshops/workshops_8x10.htm

I've been kicking around the idea of taking it.

Brian
    hi!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Brian,

I haven't attended. But I think that it would be a wonderful experience in a very traditional way of working. The heritage is certainly apparent. The fellow that was and is associated with Brett Weston would be of particular interest. I would hang around him as much as I could simply because I have a high appreciation of Brett Weston's work...maybe some of Brett's ability to "see" has transferred to this gentleman. There is only one other workshop that I can think of that would be of interest to me.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    one of my students has taken several of his workshops. really enjoyed them.

I will ask him if it is ok to give you his email address and you can discuss this directly.

Images
    Thanks Ann.
    hi!

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Brian;
    did you get my message? Hate to use the global board, but am not sure you got the pm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dnmilikan
    There is only one other workshop that I can think of that would be of interest to me.
    Don,
    Now I am curious.....Care to share your aspirations. I'd settle for a course with you.

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Phill,

You flatter me. I have not given any thought to offering workshops at this time. I still have much to learn. The other workshop that I would consider is not mine...LOL Thanks for the compliment anyway.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Phil,

I'm with you on this..would consider a workshop from Don anytime. I think that it may have something to do with where we are in our photography Don, but for some of us, it would be a learning experience.
    Mike C

Rambles

Images
    ann, didnt get a pm.
    hi!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin