Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,989   Posts: 1,524,105   Online: 1069

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard T Ritter View Post
    Carol they also do the same thing with cameras and when they send then in for work they never tell you about it. When you inform then of this they sometimes say oh yet I meant to tell you about it. Then ask why is it costing more then the original quote and taking longer then quoted.
    When I find unexpected finds like springs or parts missing I will ask about it and most say... "I bought it off ebay." I bet you get some that are rusty too and they kinda forgot to tell you that it just happened to take a dip in some form of water awhile ago, but they dried it out and it was working before they put it away the last time.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hey! I resemble that. I checked the date you posted this and it coincides with the 2 Compur shutters I sent you in baggies. :rolleyes: Check you PM's
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin