Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,579   Online: 910

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I am the proud owner of two, count them two Kodak Readyload holders, one of them still has the original bubble rap, unfortunately they are the first ones first offered by Kodak with the silver film back. Totally useless for any film other than Kodak’s. I guess if I add a bit of lead to them they would make great doorstops or paper weights.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the reply Rider, much appreciated. I can start keeping an eye out for the Fuji Quickloads.
    Cheers,
    junqbox

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The readyload holder has a bit smaller film opening than the quickload holder, but takes both sorts of film. I like it a bit better than the quickload holder myself and I have both. I've still got 6 boxes of readyloads, so to me its very viable.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupfish View Post
    The later version Readyload is purportedly better than the Quickload holder for film flatness. It supposedly also handles both Fuji QL and Kodak RL with equal aplomb while the Fuji doesn't. I've used a RL holder almost exclusively in the past year-- exclusively with Fuji QLs sheets. And, last I looked at B&H, Astia 100F, Velvia 50, and Provia 100F are still available in QL.
    I never managed to get Fuji Quickload film to load properly in my Kodak holder, even though it is the latest version. Is there any special trick to it?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    if i want to use fuji instant 4x5" film. Can i use my Polaroid 545?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin