Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,706   Posts: 1,548,494   Online: 1016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wouldn't be too worried about your age (unless you're closer to Aggie's age, but I think most of the other dinosaurs are extinct by now :whistle: ). In the majority of my classes the median age is 25 with an ever-increasing number of older and returning students. Higher education has become so expensive that most of my friends only take 2-3 classes a semester as they have to work full time to afford it. Your experience may vary as I haven't had any freshman or sophomore classes (1000 and 2000) level classes in a while. You might ask David Goldfarb to chime in on this as he is a professor at a university in New York (sorry, David, the exact institution slips my mind at the moment).
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    veriwide, I've been trying to get a stable and complete darkroom going for over 10 years and my Deardorff 8x10 going for over a year. I'm finally getting close with a large darkroom room with equipment nearly finished. I have everything I need for my 8x10 now except a bag and tripod! (a few additional lenses can wait). The bag will be here any day, and I'm still shopping for the tripod. It's looking like everything will come together at once. I'm taking a week off early next month and plan to work on my darkroom from 9am till 11pm everyday until it's 100% complete. By that time my tripod will show up and I'll be ready to shoot. The first day I take the dorff out is going to feel surreal.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hope you enjoy the 'Dorf. In the short time I've had mine its become a trusted companion. Had it out in a town square a few weeks ago - couldn't believe the waves and smiles I got as people passed by. Even the inmates in the County Jail were watching. Maybe they thought I would joining them shortly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good lord what a bunch of maniacs!

Why do I feel like I'm looking in a mirror?

Cheers,
    Ian

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Images
    WOW!!! Did I mention that I bought this sight unseen? My best friend had seen it, and both he and the owner had described it to me, but to put my own eyes, and hands, on it was unbelievable. I put it in my f64 pack, and away we went.

Stay tuned, photos to come...
    "Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do!"-Bender Bending Rodriguez

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi

My 8x10 is just on the way to me, as Swiss I got a 8x10 back for my Sinar and it will come thies week.
    I only get my filmholders not bevor 2 weeks thats very hard!
    Good light and nice shadows!

www.artfoto.ch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin