Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,921   Online: 1059

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosaiya View Post
    I meter at 25 and let sit for a solid minute just for kicks. It's somewhat temperature dependent and I prefer being safe to sorry.
    I think Vaughn is right when he says developing for longer than the recommended time probably doesn't do much because of the reasons stated. In fact, it may reduce density in the negative and make the positive darker, as it could allow more silver to move from the negative to the positive.

Shooter
    Multi Format

All please genuflect... a reading from book of St. Ansel

Polaroid Land Photography, pg. 228.

"Effects of development changes: Essentially none, since the print and negative develop to completion. A very slight decrease of the base-plus-fog density of the negative occured at 60 second. Insufficient development must be avoided, since it produces discoloraton of the negative when it is exposed to light."

"Tested optimum development time: 30 seconds at 70 deg. F"

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    "A very slight decrease of the base-plus-fog density of the negative occured at 60 second." That actually sounds nice...

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin