Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,452   Online: 930

Shooter
    Large Format

New Lens and Camera Catalogs

Dear Photography Friends,
    It is always amazing to peruse this site and see all the wonderful work that all of you are doing. You are all truly an inspiration and make what we do a true pleasure.

We wanted to let you all know that we have updated our information page with over twenty new catalogs from Pinkham and Smith (thanks to Jim Galli) to Bausch and Lomb to Wollensak to Ica. We always appreciate any contributions from our fellow photographers, so please share your catalogs so we can continue to offer these for all to see.

Our page is now over 150 catalogs strong. Please come take a look and, as always, feel free to share your experiences and recommendations.

We are truly blessed to work in a field where we see the beautiful creative development of photographers and what these classic lenses and cameras can offer.

Thank to all who continue to give info and advice:-)

Warmest Regards,
    Seth and Laura Broder
    http://www.cameraeccentric.com/info.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Those are really nice,some of the printing is hard to read on my screen.Is there a version that has a larger type size?

Mike

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi Mike, Thanks for your input. We try to make the catalogs as big as possible while still allowing the pages to fit on average sized screens. You may try zooming in on your browser (hit Ctrl + on Windows) to make the pages larger. Feel free to let us know if there's something in particular that is proving to difficult to read...

Best,
    Seth and Laura

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok I'll give it a try ,thanks for replaying so rapidly.That is an amazing collection,a few of them sparked my brain cells as I had seen them in my high school days.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I really enjoy looking through old catalogs and manuals.
    Thank you for posting these on your site.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How could I ever overlook your site?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin