Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,359   Online: 1192

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Indian copy of a Deardorff

Looks quite nice, postage would add a lot to ship to the UK or Turkey . . . .

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    What is this camera? I've never seen or heard of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Prinzdorff-4x5-D...item1c0cecf217

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    Did you ever have that special camera come along?

Curt
    Hi Curt, Well, something my dad has said enough times that it stuck memorable in my mind is that "there's always another deal". And isn't that true!? Just when one door closes, another opens. Anyway, I wound up buying a Cambo 4x5 from my local photography store. It was on consignment. I think I got a great deal, and then another popped up and then two more popped up within a several hour drive. Incredible deals, all in a row. The best deal was an Omega 4x5 with three lenses, regular bellows, bag bellows, short and long monorail, and about 10 film holders and case and tripod for $550. Yes, $550. My deal wasn't as good, but it was a good deal. I got a Cambo 4x5 with Schneider 90mm, regular bellows, bag bellows, short and long rails, case, 6 film holders, dark cloth, graflock back, spring back, extra ground glass (new) and fresnel, a Kodak ready load holder, and some old film. Now I've added a Nikkor 210 to mine so I have now a Schneider 90 and the Nikkor. Here's a Gallery entry this week with the Nikkor 210.

Long story longer... I'm still in search of a field camera. At the moment I see something I might snatch up on eBay but isn't that a risky endeavor? I think so. Anyway, my options are now reduced somewhat since I just spent a bunch of money :o
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin