Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,733   Posts: 1,515,347   Online: 979

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    Medium Format
    its all relative where i am there is almost no lf gear on the new market let alone second hand there is one shop that has lf gear and there prices would make you faint 1000 for a 90mm Super Angulon i estimate that 98% of all of my lf gear has been bought on ebay because its so much cheaper than trying to by it locally and thats even taking account of the exchange rate which is not in my favour are there bargains out there? yes emphatically yes my latest purchase was a (2nd) grey ansco 5x7 with 7in ektar on an acme 3 shutter (working after a fashion) with about 20 d/d's (which turned out to be all liscos) bellows are held together with tape but appear light tight i paid $100 for the lot, in my view thats a bargain even after i paid the freight (which was much more than the camera) its a bargain because i cant buy 5x7 dark slides where i am no ones got them for sale i think it works out that i paid about $20 per dark slide and got the camera for free.

Do I sell on ebay no so i cant comment on that side of it but as one of the earlier post alludes to - there is no competition perhaps it would be good if google got a site up and running then there would be a bit of an incentive to compete on selling fees.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can select the auction only tab and miss all the buy it now stuff

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebarger View Post
    You can select the auction only tab and miss all the buy it now stuff

Mike
    That's true, but many of the reputable dealers who have online stores as well as High Street shops etc, also sometimes list items at "Buy It Now" p,rices, but in their case the prices are usually fair.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't look as often as I used to, but I can only remember one time that I thought something on BIN was a "deal".

Now I'll have to start looking, hope this isn't the start of a GAS attack!

Mike

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin