Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,235   Online: 839

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Were I young and lovely, things might be different......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The last sentence was, "I feel better now". However I do understand the issue with the lack of support for film on a local basis with photography supply stores. When I was in central Florida last winter I was very discouraged to find only one local shop. He had tons of old film cameras, darkroom equipment, lighting and other supplies but no photo paper or film. He had some chemicals that had been discontinued years ago, but nothing current. It was a literal gold mine for used stuff. Even though he did workshops for digital, he did nothing to promote film or encourage people to use film. I often wonder if it would pay to put together local workshops, gallery shows, and form a comunity to put some preasure on retailers to step up to the plate. My brother sees a problem for every solution, I see a solution for every problem, but... he's still my brother.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin