Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,771   Posts: 1,516,526   Online: 794

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I have used a Wollensak WA Yellow Dot 6-1/2 in. to good advantage. Not a lot of movements, but a nice wide angle view. They come up on Fee-bay occasionally. In fact Dagor77 has one on today. A better, though not as wide a lens, is the 210 Schneider Angulon. I have raved about this lens in other threads. Fits nicely into a Copal 3 and is very sharp and not too heavy. I have used the older Angulon lenses for years in every format from 21mm to 210mm and have nothing but nice things to say.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thank you to everyone who contributed an answer.

I'm going to give the lens a whirl. I figure that I won't get a lot of movements; however, it should just barely cover. And the circle will only get bigger if I focus closer. However, rear movements will likely be my most used movements with this lens.

One of the benifits that I see is that this is a lightweight lens for 8x10. Not as small and light as my 240 Fujinon A; however, it will fit well with my other small lightweight lenses. I still occasionally try to hike around with my 8x10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin