Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,385   Online: 1102

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jeroldharter View Post
    For studio work that is a very nice camera kit with the bag bellows and fitted case included.
    The "F" in the camera's type name stands for "Field"

And it really is an excellent lightweight field camera, even though not as portable as the folding types, nor as sophisticated as the Sinar P models.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have an F1 - I think you'll enjoy your purchase. Using the angle calculators is a good way to learn movements. Large format is a great way to photograph as it forces you to slow down and see the world anew on the ground glass.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It's hard to go wrong with a Sinar!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Wow! I am really surprised with the amazing response...on my first post, no less. Seems like I have found a great place to chat. Thanks again to everyone!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    congratulations on your Sinar kit - if you need any small parts you can identify the bits from these Sinar service manuals which you can download
    Edwin
    Edwin
    Technical Manager
    Sinar | Foba | Briese

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Nice rig! If there are any issues with the camera such as stiff focussing, etc. don't fret. Just send it to Sinar and they will bring it back up to spec. Earlier this year we had our P2 serviced and, with parts and labor, it only came to a little over $300. You will use this camera until you are 100; rock solid.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    The camera is worth about 400 in good shape, so you got a fair but not great price. It is a good camera. Best of luck with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin