Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,968   Posts: 1,632,696   Online: 789

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Acros Quickload Bulk Order

Is anyone here interested in trying to get together a bulk order of Fuji Acros Quickloads? There's a few people on the Large Format Photography Forum (see http://www.largeformatphotography.in...ad.php?t=50834 and http://www.largeformatphotography.in...277#post518277 ) that are trying to get enough together to get a price break.

The order will be made through www.japanexposures.com and we need to get at least a 50 box order together to get a price break - a 100 box order should get a better break. The price will depend on exchange rates between the US Dollar and the Japanese Yen, and there are some duty fees involved, and the orders can be shipped directly to the purchaser's home. I expect the price will be somewhere around $110 per box. The expiration date should be mid/2011.

If you are interested, send me an email at kirk@keyesphoto.com and let me know how many boxes you would be interested in getting. We need to get this info in by the end of October and Fuji is expected to fill them by the end of the year.
    Last edited by Kirk Keyes; 10-17-2009 at 12:15 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Kirk

For up from the ashes, up from the ashes, grow the roses of success!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    boy,

100 clams a box? ooh, too much for my blood right now . as much as I love acros in 4x5, especially in Q'LOAD.

if I had the cash, I'd get 20 boxes and freeze it. But my student budget can't stretch that far :rolleyes:

-Dan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Bump.
    Kirk

For up from the ashes, up from the ashes, grow the roses of success!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin