Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,530   Posts: 1,645,739   Online: 982

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just bought a 4x5 Speed Graphic on Ebay. I may have some questions soon!
    Unfortunately, I have to sell my Zone VI 4x5 to pay for it. Anyone interested?
    Steve
    www.scdowellphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have not received it yet, I have a whole plate focal plane shutter on the way. I believe it will be the perfect marriage with my WP ROC Premo No. 6 camera and possibly will fit my Century Universal 8x10. Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have the F&S 8x10 focal plane shutter.

To answer an earlier question: what is the advantage over a Packard shutter? KNOWN SPEEDS, lots of 'em.

Russ

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Muihlinn View Post
    Mentor in Germany did some, they show up on ebay from time to time, althought most of them are 13x18cms and 18x24cms and not 8x10 inches (metric).
    Mentor built LF cameras of the type SLR, field- and view-camera. They all used a curtain shutter which either was placed as focal-plane or behind-the-lens shutter. The shortest I time I know of was 1/125. This is not advantageous on between-the-lens shutters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin