Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,724   Online: 1236

Shooter
    Medium Format

Speed Graphic lens boards

Anyone know which lensboards will fit a Speed Graphic 4x5? Are there any others in the graflex (or any other) family that will fit, besides the ones specifically for the Speed?
    Thanks,
    Steve
    www.scdowellphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For Pacemaker Speed Graphics, the 2x3, 3x4 and 4x5 cameras all have metal lens boards and each size camera uses a size specific to the format.

For Anniversary Speed Graphic and older cameras, a wood lens board is employed. The 'A' size is the most common if I remember correctly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My pre-Anniversary 4x5 Speed Graphic uses a C size board. It is 4x4 inches.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mopar_guy View Post
    For Anniversary Speed Graphic and older cameras, a wood lens board is employed. The 'A' size is the most common if I remember correctly.
    The 4x5 Anny takes a "C" board.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The older Speeds use a wooden lensboard. I bought a piece of 1/4" birch plywood at the hobbyshop, (you can also find it at Michael's) and cut it with a table saw. I made the light trap by cutting in 1/4 inch with the saw. For five bucks I was able to make three lensboards. Flat black paint finished up the job.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There's an excellent ebay seller heavy2stars in the US for brand new Pacemaker boards at very reasonable prices. 3 for $38.88. I bougth 3 a year or two ago and can highly recommend them.

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Ian. I just bought the lensboards from heavystar on Ebay.
    Steve
    www.scdowellphoto.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin