Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,504   Posts: 1,543,470   Online: 943

Shooter
    Medium Format

Question about piece from Mystery Box

I have found a piece in the mystery box of darkroom equipment I was unpacking. It appears to be a 4X5 Graflex Film Holder. It has dark slides on both sides which are in good shape.

I am curious if I am correct in identifying this and if so, what is the normal value? I am not looking to go to large format soon, so I thought I would sell it either on APUG or fleabay.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    An old Graflex holder in good shape is probably worth $5 or $6.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does it have slots down the outside of the holder? If so, it might be worth a bit more, as these are relatively rare.

But not much more.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    35mm
    Give it to someone in your neighborhood who uses 4x5 film. It's not worth the postage to give it to someone out of town. It's Christmas.
    Wayne
    Deep in the darkest heart of the East Texas Rain forest. Apprentice Analog Activist.
    ... And to paraphrase Yoda, there is no how, only do.
    Vaughn
    My Photos Online

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin