Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,179   Online: 1163

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think that some of the answers here might give the wrong impression, namely, that large format photography has to be interminably slow. As a matter of fact, it was used by news photographers in a hurry for decades. Once one has become familiar with the procedures and with one's own equipment, it is possible to act with reasonable dispatch. The choice to think a long time before shooting does not depend upon the format. It is possible to shoot miniature format that way.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Large Format
    yes i agree , my crown needs to be flipped open cocked and fired hand held, i guess my exposure (or should i say mentally calculate it) and click its done.

or for a more serious approach i will tripod my monorail and wait for all the passing strange looks from civilians.

my 10x8 120mm pinhole is very light and takes fantastic images (build one, cost $000)
    5x4 pinhole is fun too.

if glass hadnt been discovered a pinhole would be fine with me.

and i have my double briefcase diy fixed lens 10x8 camera

just donate some platinum to me and im like a pig in shit lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin