Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,670   Online: 1167

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    The reason I asked is I am currently repairing my own shutter on the same camera.
    the difference with mine is that I have both curtains but the tapes have broken.
    i have found as close as I can get to the tapes to replace them and will be gluing, sewing, praying very soon.

the major task I had yesterday was removing the bottom of the camera box to get at the rollers.

i really want to take a picture with this camera. I plan to cut down some 5x4 film to fit it.

when it's rebuilt that is.

still a way off yet.

G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How do you get the tension correct on the tape roller please?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What format is your Ensign. I have film & plate holders for mine which is Quarter plate although it came with a Rollex 6x9 back, I also found a box of new quarter plate film sheaths plus two more and 4 conversion film sheaths in a 9x12 box. Film is available on the Ilford ULF run and also from Wephoto (much cheaper).

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mine is a quarter plate.

I have a plate holder, the next problem will be getting film of some description sorted out.

if I can sort these tapes out.
    Last edited by Guppstah; 03-30-2013 at 03:21 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ensign Popular Reflex (Currently under maintenance)
    Sinar 5x4
    Rolleiflex x 3
    Nikon EM 35mm
    Nikon D700 Digital
    Nikon D300s Digital
    Fuji X10 Digital.

All in regular use.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin