Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,365   Online: 1218

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How does the "pack" work? 10 sheets in a pack, I know, but you pull out 1 at a time, right? So the 405 holder is like the 550 or Fuji PA-45, except for a smaller coverage area??

In summation, for FP-100C45 or FP-100B45 I need a Polaroid 550 or a Fuji PA-45 holder. And for FP-100B/C I need a 405.

Tell me if I'm spot on.

Cheers, and dare I say.... happy holidays!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Correct. Use the 405 for the smaller film, and use the 550 for the larger film. Both holders fit onto a 4x5 camera, but will produce two different size images.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    awesome, thanks so much. i think i'm set!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Fuji equivalents are the PA-45 for the larger pack, and PA-145 for the smaller packs. Look on Youtube for tutorials for the pack you wind up buying, although from what I can tell they are all pretty much the same in function.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin