Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,802   Online: 1029

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jekyll Island would be a nice seaside Southeastern area. It's close to Brunswick, so if you like the stew, you're close to the source.
    Savannah is also great with it's architecture, old forts, Tybee Island for beaches, an art school with a large photography department (always seem to run into students taking pictures), and lots of good food. River Street is a must if you visit.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Consider this another vote for Chicago and for it to become an annual affair. I haven't made it to the conference yet, but really want to make it to one soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Savannah, Georgia might be nice, good transportation, lots of history, plenty to see and shoot for those with some time on their hands.

Seems to me, after what was spent during this year's conference at the trade show, that many a city might be interested in having a bunch of deep pocket spenders show up for a few days. I say take bids for the best offer - works for other industries. But you may need to wait an additional year as everyone may be broke from this year!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin