Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,777   Online: 1010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    ^^^ They made a few Grafmatics for the RB SLR and they are different from the standard variety. They're difficult to find and, therefore, a bit pricier.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rknewcomb View Post
    I believe that the grooved 4x5 holders that fit GraFlex SLR cameras usually go for more then $5 each. Clean nice ones will bring $15, although it does seem that the value has gone down over the last couple of years. This year I bought some 3x4 ones from Pacific Rim and they were close to $20 each. FWIW
    Quite right. Decent used common 4x5 DDS can be found for $5 each on a good day but the slotted ones are far too rare to sell for the same price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    good to know about the gramatics that were slotted ...
    often times people just use a generic name, and sometimes the real thing is a little different than the generic ...

i guess sometimes you can get lucky ...
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-early-4x5-film-...item3efa357456

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    ^^^ All Grafmatics have slots but only the ones with a wider edge fit the older RB SLR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin