Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,285   Online: 1093

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I had a shorter rail the Cadet would be far more practical, build quality is cheaper, I don't think they were designed for heavy use. Mine was about £100 ($160). It's very light thoigh so in the field I carry fitted to a tripod.

Ian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi,

I have an Arca Swiss F monorail and though it is bulkier than a wooden one, it is perfect material and not very heavy to carry, that's a high quality material. I read in one of the previous messages that it was expensive...well, it is true when brand new and very rare on occasion.
    If this can be of interest to you, I have put a very nice one for sale in the classifieds on the forum some time ago, which would be a very good starting point. It is still available, let me know if interested.

Yann.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin