Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,178   Online: 1052

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Here's another product that works well, Filmoplast T. http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catal...roductID=21116

The thing I like about Filmoplast T is that it has a paper release backing so that it is easy to cut to size before installing on the holder.

Roger

mts
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can also use black silk binding tape available from Freestyle. That is working fine for me. Clean the surfaces of the holder before applying the tape. After applying the tape trim it to fit the recesses in the holder with a razor blade. I cleaned the holder surfaces with MEK but it took off paint as well. I repainted the holder with some flat black before taping.
    By denying the facts, any paradox can be sustained--Galileo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I used gaffer's tape to repair a couple of 4x5 wooden holders. It worked great and I have lots of gaffer's tape left over if I have to do more. Black duct tape would probably work just as well. No need to get crazy with exotic stuff for this job. Really.
    Frank Schifano

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin