Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,326   Posts: 1,536,962   Online: 1205

Images
    I am drawing up plans for a 7x17 camera and I want to make my own holders too. Used ones are proving impossible to get. These have never been on Ebay when I am.

If it is not too much trouble would someone please give me the Over All dimensions, and the dimensions of the film opening. I have no idea what the real name is. I would also need the distance from the inside edge of the rib to the film opening and width of the rib.

Thank you very much in advance.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    FWIW here are the 'specs' Sandy King gave me last year for his S&S holders:

"The width of the 7X17 holders is 21.75cm, the length from the end of the flap to the beginning of the rib-lock is 46.45cm. The T-distance is 8.5mm."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin