Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,174   Online: 862

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    I use a 90mm XL on my Canham 5x7. Now I'm saving up for a couple of filters...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Perhpas Canham Traditionnal with 110x110 mm lens boards ?
    D. C.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    what about looking out for a toyo vx125? You get the stability of a monorail(albeit a very light one), a collapsing rail for portability, and geared movements?

A friend of a friend has one, I've only seen it, never used it, but gosh, did it look sweet.

they come up from time to time on the used market, generally ebay, but they get snapped up pretty quick, and for a pretty(often shiny too) penny(or two )

just an idea

-Dan

p.s. there's also arca-swiss, quite a few people like them cause you can collapse the two standards down onto the small rail section, and just screw in another longer section if you needed one.

I know neither of these are folding cameras, but the 90XL lens isn't small(I'm assuming you have one). If it were my choice, I'd be on the lookout for a used VX125(or the vx125b, non-geared movements/same size)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I know this comment is bringing back an old thread, but the 90mm XL fits fine in a Toyo 45AII.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin