Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,492   Online: 948

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    A little off topic but I am amazed how well Spotone works. I use it on Ilford fiber paper and even if I know where the spot is I often can't see it. I've also done some pretty large areas with success.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I use a " ionic air purifier" (i.e. a fan/filter + ionizer) and it works very well. I have it set so that it blows filtered air gently across the work area. The idea is to have it create a slight positive pressure over the work area, so that you are working in a pool of filtered air. Sounds complicated, but it simply means having a back and sides on the work area, and having the filter output blow into this area. The ionizer part of the air purifier really does make dust fall out of the air. I was surprised at just how well it worked.

One advantage of a filter is that if you do use canned air to blow away dust, you can direct the jet at the filter and know that the stirred up dust is going to get pulled out of the air, not just redistributed !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin