Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,685   Posts: 1,548,560   Online: 1212

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Blackjacket is very easy to work with - unlike my other focusing cloths.

I just found out that Francesco uses a Blackjacket as well - and likes it very much.
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Thanks. Looks like I may go this route!

The one that comes with the camera (Shen-Hao) just blows everywhere and you have to hold it down. A little frustrating at time. I think that if I can completely block the light from entering then the screen that comes with the camera may be fine as no light is entering.

Thanks again,

Kev

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Did you get the HYBRID one or the orginal?

THanks,

kev

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm in the same boat, I think the GG on the Shen will be just fine with a better focussing cloth (mine is homemade).

I just ordered the 4x5 "Blackjacket" looks great. I went for the HYBRID model because I like to spend long periods of time under the cloth, and your breath can make it humid in there. I'll let you know how it works out!

Matt

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Sounds good. Yeah I am loking more and more at the HYBRID one as I also like to sit and stare at the screen. Also since it is breathable it shoudl also do well in cold weather I hope.

Kev

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    I ended up going with the blackjacket and it is amazing. I will not have to replace the GG as I have no problem seeing the image. Need to take the camera out at night for the final test but for sunsets and evening with the jacket it work extremely well. I even used it with the sun at my back and jsut amazing.

Thank again for the advice,

Kev

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's great Kev (got me thinking about the blackjacket too now). Not too bulky to carry?

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Not at all. Folds up very small and is pretty light as well.

I am gogin to keep the GG that came withthe camera as I can see good with the jacket over the back.

Kev

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin