Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,867   Online: 1068

Shooter
    Large Format

home made 4x5 polaroid camera

I learned how to weld aluminum for this project. Chassis is polaroid150, lens and lensboard is polaroid110a, rangefinder polaroid 900. Aluminum plate to extend the body and adapt the back. Hand grip is formed aluminum sheet. I finished this last week, it went to an aquantance that day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2401.jpg   IMG_2404.jpg   IMG_2407.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    very nice

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lucky acquaintance!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Looks great! Now you have to start on a 3 1/4x 4 1/4 Speed Graphic to standard Fujiroid film packs. After your artful conversion above, such a job should be "duck soup."
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Always nice to see someone else having a go at converting a Polaroid. This camera looks VERY interesting and quite original. You even figured out how to adapt a 900 finder to a 150...
    Well done Nathan!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks Razzle, your cameras are what inspired me. The rangefinder is sitting on top of 3/8" aluminum stock. I used aluminum stock on top and bottom so the polaroid holder would sit flush with the body..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin