Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,712   Posts: 1,514,649   Online: 1004

Shooter
    Multi Format

What type of film is this?

What type of film is this? I recently bought 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Graflex film magazines and discovered that they were already loaded with film [Would this be what is meant by Readi-Loads? ]

Yes, I know it is fogged. But, I cannot find the notch code for this film. So I would appreciate some help.

As an aside, could I sell this on eBay as "Rare find! Preflashed Large Format Film! This film is an endangered species because it is not known to reproduce itself in the wild! Buy It Now for $10,000 US plus $1,500 for handling and shipping"?

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are these film packs?

Graflex made a Film Pack Adapter. You would get a Film Pack which is a flat metal cartridge with numbered paper tabs on the side.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mopar_guy View Post
    Are these film packs?
    No, these are two sheet 3.25"x4.25" slr Graflex holders that I bought and happened to have film in them.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've had that happen to me too. Plus-X by the notch code. Un-exposed, bad fog.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I bought some "never out of the box/unused!" Fidelity Deluxe 4x5 holders a few years back from a store in Auckland here - opened them in the store and found 6 colour sheets in 3 of the 4 holders. Should have shaken them first :rolleyes:

No issue though, they were mint and priced to sell, but I did wonder if the sales guy was otherwise uninformed or just pulling the age old salesman blah blah
    Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin