Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,122   Online: 848

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    HP-5, Pyrocat-P, TF-4, Jobo drum on a Unicolor motor base. Sometimes I use hand rollers given to me by a Jobo rep. I have done it other ways, but the Jobo is the best, and you can't beat 10 sheets at a time. You can also load it when it is still wet so there is a fast turnover..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickjames View Post
    HP-5, Pyrocat-P, TF-4, Jobo drum on a Unicolor motor base. Sometimes I use hand rollers given to me by a Jobo rep. I have done it other ways, but the Jobo is the best, and you can't beat 10 sheets at a time. You can also load it when it is still wet so there is a fast turnover..

What a great mood you've created in this photo!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickjames View Post
    image ]
    Fantastic pic!

Shooter
    35mm
    I got surge marks in the past with hangers, but I was agitating them every 30s or more, and was plopping them in the developer too hard. Now I only lift-and-tilt once per minute, I pause for 5s with them out of the developer, and I slide them back in slowly. Development is very even and no scratches even with xray film. Downside is standing in the dark, but I don't mind so much.

I was thinking about buying some hangers and making a daylight tank out of wood...seems like it would be fairly easy to do.
    If you do, let me know how you did it. I have 2 Kodak hard rubber processing tanks but I need 1 more. I've been considering making another one out of wood. It's remarkable hard to find a container of similar dimensions to the Kodak 4x5 tanks.
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    FP4 and HP5 in Pyrocat HD, water stop and TF4 in a Yankee tank (4x5).

Ash

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My one gallon SS tanks are very old and some leak. I made a new set out of 1/4" black acrylic then decided I prefer the SS so I covered the holes with epoxy and patches of fiberglass matte. Now almost as good as new.
    Richard

Why are there no speaker jacks on a stereo camera?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm shooting 4x5 on a variety of old cameras. Processing it in a diy Jobo Expert Drum-a-like with mediocre results - but it's early days yet.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin