Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,899   Posts: 1,521,073   Online: 941

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looks to have a shutter, possibly a Dalmeyer fitted internally behind the lens. Dalmeyer made Packard shutters under licence in the UK, they are in my 1940 Kodak catalogue.

Ross subcontracted some AM lens manufacture to other companies, they had taken over control of the Carl Zeiss (London) optical works at the start of WWI. The first AM lenses date back to then, I have a WWI Ross 151mm f16 AM unmarked"Protar" which covers 10x8.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks good to me. I would clean it up and use it!
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    As long as you have the room and can use it I say use it, I only wish I could find stuff like that in the trash.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you need another opinion, i will add mine to the "Keep it, and use it" vote.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    martin
    i think these nostalgia trips should carry a health warning!

whatever happened to fred and jim dave and all the rest?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin