Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,312   Posts: 1,536,660   Online: 819

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK, worn out makes sense. I use newer style holders. Also, the original vulcanize Graflex camera cases transport the holders with the slide side up. Even the older Graflex SLR cases did this, as does my Calumet case. I wonder if there is a way to eliminate the gap, perhaps a piece of tape under the hinge part?
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Twice recently I had removed a dark slide, taken the photograph, and then when I reinserted the dark slide it would not go in all the way. The camera goes into the changing bag. I remove the film holder, press the flap down and the dark slide goes in. This got old the first time. This time I noted which film holder was the offender. If it does it again, out it goes!

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just a thought. Could it be the newer films are thinner. The older films, a bit thicker, did not slip under? I have not used my 4x5 for a while and the only film I have is some Kodak Tri-X and some Agfa Pan.

In any case, good to know about this.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin