Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,847   Online: 1044

Shooter
    Multi Format

Fotoman Cameras - Available? From Who?

Hello there.

I'm late to the large format party, but was interested in possibly buying a Fotoman 45PS. Alas, they are no more. Or at least Fotoman Limited is no more? I'm a little confused. I've tried emailing both Paul at Fotoman Limited and the email listed in another post for Fotoman China and have received no response.

Does anyone sell these cameras anymore? Anyone know how to get one?

Thanks in advance,
    Christine

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I thought Photoman went out of business. I'd recommend a Crown Graphic instead.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    There is still the Gaoersi, http://www.gaoersi-camera.com/main.php ..Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm the owner of a 45PS. Today I feel like the Gaoersi would have been the better choice, because there are more possibilities to attach different backs. The only backs I can use without mechanical changes are 4x5 slide film backs (Due to the fact that there are no parts anymore available).

rudi
    Last edited by 24x30; 09-10-2010 at 01:20 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin