Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,363   Online: 1208

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bmac
    Get one, he just sold one
    Yep, Brian is correct. I just sold one But it was one that I purchased to refinish to sell on eBay.

I still have one that I purchased for my own personal use. Don't get me wrong, I am not unhappy with it. I was asking about the Zone VI because it is a lighter camera.

Jim
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"...Wayne Gretzky

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey I was not saying that they are not good cameras, only that considering the age and use that many (but not all of course) have had, one would need to be very careful in buying, especially over e-bay where you do not have a chance to wiggle bits for slack etc! I very much enjoy my 1950s rolleicord VA, but personally like to keep the vintage kit for occassional optional use rather than as the mainstay. Its a personal thing and it is what gives us confidence that matters. I am certainly inclined towards older lenses, one of my favourites being a razor sharp 203 ektar in prontor SVS shutter, but then again another favourite is my 90mm f8 nikkor.....

On the subject of manipulating the front standard, I have tilted the standard back and then returned the lens panel to vertical and I am still not close to 8cm.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin