Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,550   Posts: 1,573,077   Online: 803

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lenses

Lenses

There is an interesting debate about lenses happening in the discussion forum on the View Camera web site. Go to

www.viewcamera.com

and then go to the forum

It is free to all!!!

steve simmons

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks Steve.

Which of the debates do you mean?

Gilbert
    Wilbert
    http://www.photovergne.com
    Cours photo en Auvergne

Images
    Shameless advertising Alert
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thats ok, I rather look at the interesting threads ON THIS SITE.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    Shameless advertising Alert
    I have no problem with busines's such as J&C or others that actually sponsor and support apug making comments or advertising. I even encourage those people making new prodcuts to bring their items to the attention of those here. I resent other forums coming here jsut to draw membership away. In fact it is so bad that Steve's new forum has the exact same look and functionality as this one. Seems it is all just a way to grab members now that this site has grown. It wasn't worthy when it was small to even honor his sponsorship agreement with Sean. He got a lot of free advertising out of Sean. maybe we should move this to ethics and philosphy were it really belongs

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just ignore it.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    I have no problem with busines's such as J&C or others that actually sponsor and support apug making comments or advertising. I even encourage those people making new prodcuts to bring their items to the attention of those here. I resent other forums coming here jsut to draw membership away. In fact it is so bad that Steve's new forum has the exact same look and functionality as this one. Seems it is all just a way to grab members now that this site has grown. It wasn't worthy when it was small to even honor his sponsorship agreement with Sean. He got a lot of free advertising out of Sean. maybe we should move this to ethics and philosphy were it really belongs
    Atta girl, you tell him.....BTW, this was posted at Luong's LF forum.

There are always interesting debates about "something" happening somewhere else on the web. If each time that happened someone made a post like that, soon the forum would be swamped. This post will be deleted very shortly.

Second point: when providing a link, please link to the specific page, not to the home page of the site.

How about doing the same here.......?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    "maybe we should move this to ethics and philosphy were it really belongs"
    Should be moved to the trash can. Disgraceful display. Bad form Mr. Simmons.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Glory be!! - The outrage!!!

I've been reading here, and I haven't been bent out of shape for a while .. quite a while!

What am I missing? WHAT???
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Personally, I don't mind seeking input on the location of the next View Camera conference. This post, though, seems to be nothing but a troll.
    juan

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin