Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,332   Online: 1193

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i'd love to, but i am so used to shooting at the wrong f-stop and adjusting in development, i don't know what i would do. i guess it is like asking me if i want to have my shutters calibrated to the correct shutterspeeds on my speed graphic, or all my shuttered lenses for that matter

i better not, my negatives, and chromes will suffer when i have to relearn everything ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ole
    Maybe that explains why I've got THREE shutters with double scales for f:5.6 Symmar 150mm - and only one lens? And I'm trying to sell that one as well...

Want to swap shutters?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole
    Do you mean the Zero-strength Anastigmats included in some of the better casket sets?
    No. Way over my budget. I'm speaking of a step up ring which would fit a Copal 1 or 3 shutter. This would screw into the threads in place of the front cell. Your standard filter would fit into the ring. The anastigmat will correct all aberrations, but a simple yellow or orange filter will go along way towards correcting a single cell. This was a tip I learned from Ron Wisner, who went on much later to produce just such a casket set as you mention.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin