Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,723   Online: 797

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
    Good morning everybody,

I am the manufacter of Satin Snow(TM) Ground glass and want to thank all that have purchased my glass and to update ... (snip)
    I see you've discovered the thread :-)

Looks like you're a busy guy...

Bob
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfowler
    I see you've discovered the thread :-)

Looks like you're a busy guy...

Bob
    Hey I emailed you this morning,

Yes, very busy..........and ended up with a very large order from a very large camera company in Japan the other day that I am trying to get out!

Dave

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Dave, welcome to the circus. I look forward with anticipation to getting my SSGG. It is great to see the LF world alive and well with new and better toys.
    Francesco

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone know if it is worth looking at one of these for a Crown Graphic? Or will it even fit..not in a $ position to move up to a better field camer just yet, but it would be nice to 'see' a little more on the GG'.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format

Satin Snow Ground Glass

Quote Originally Posted by photomc
    Anyone know if it is worth looking at one of these for a Crown Graphic? Or will it even fit..not in a $ position to move up to a better field camer just yet, but it would be nice to 'see' a little more on the GG'.
    Since each piece is hand cut and hand ground to order, we can fit any camera that you have. If you believe that yours might not be "standard" for the brand or you just would like to, then please just send us the exact measurements and we'll make sure that it fits your camera.

Dave

Images
    If I just ask for a one to fit a plain, old Toyo 4x5, is that enough of a description or should I send measurements?
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have pretty much fitted, just about any camera out there with no problems, I also have a 100% fit satisfaction policy, so if I happen to send one that does not fit, I will make sure you do have one that will fit...

Thanks for the questions guys.

Dave

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I am extremly unhappy with the GG on my Shen-Hao. (The "AX" something model 4x5). Is that enough info to order or do you need measurements?

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format

Size fitting for Satin Snow(TM) Glass.

I have made glass for a lot of cameras, and most of the time the sizes I have in my database are good, but if you want to order from us, please provide the measurements on the camera that you are ordering for as we have found a bit of variations amoung the different camera lines, even within the same models, I can fit just about any camera in the world, but having the measurments really helps us out and saves time, just in case the particular camera you have has some variations.

Thanks again for all of the interest.

Dave Parker
    Ground Glass Specialties
    Satin Snow(TM) Ground Glass
    'Focus on the Picture, Not on the Glass'

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just bought an antique camera, that I hav no idea the condition of the ground glass. If it needs to be replaced, and it may have a weird size, could I send you the original ground glass as a template?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin