Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,983   Posts: 1,523,898   Online: 1055

Shooter
    Medium Format

Jung Woo Field Camera

I have never heard of these before, but there's one on eBay right now for a good price. It looks to me like a rebranded Toyo. However, I'm wary of a Chinese mystery camera. It's being sold from the US, though. Anyone have any experience with these? If so, what boards does it take? Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/JUNG-WOO-45-FIEL...#ht_984wt_1139

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It's actually a Korean copy of a wista vx... I think I heard someone says they liked it... But for that price you can just buy a wista

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks! The seller seems to think it's a nice copy of a Wista/Linhof, so I'll probably spring for this. It's all metal, and seems pretty robust. The only Wistas I can find are the wooden ones. They're a little pricey for me, and a time sensitive project is not allowing me the luxury of waiting for a Wista to come up. Thanks for the help though.

-Brian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin