Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,844   Posts: 1,582,669   Online: 1088

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi szadow & nrds, Thanks for your additional suggestions. I will experiment with all of these ideas and suggestions and see how I get along. I will eventually post some images in my portfolio.

I am really grateful for all of the suggestions. Many thanks to everyone for taking time to reply.

Gary

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just a thought. I haven't tried this but maybe double sided sticky tape would be an alternative solution.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve S View Post
    Just a thought. I haven't tried this but maybe double sided sticky tape would be an alternative solution.
    Thanks for that Steve. I have done that many years ago with 8 x 10 film, in 'modern' film holders. It's very difficult to release the tape from the backing without putting half-moons in the film. However, I did find some 'low-tack' double sided sticky tape a while back, so I may give that a go, if I can find some!

It's good to see someone else from the UK here. I'm on the opposite coast.

Many thanks,

Gary

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've loaded 6 sheets today using honey I'll let you know how this sweet solution worked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin