Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,873   Posts: 1,520,143   Online: 905

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Linhof Kardan GT

I have a Linhof Kardan GT with a technica adapter plate. However my 90mm super angulon, currently mounted on a recessed technica board is a bit of a pain to use. The problem is that it not a genuine board and there is no cable release socket and I cannot mount the cable release in the recess. My solution is to mount the lens in a recessed Kardan board. This will give me much more working room.

However, I cannot find any sources of second hand recessed boards and the price of new boards beggars belief (especially if your a Scotsman like me).

Could anyone tell me if either Sinar or Toyo boards will fit on a Kardan GT. At least that will give me more options.

Thanks

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Get a Gepe flexible cable release extension. It will fit the recess on a Technika board.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=233735&is=REG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    David

This certainly seems like the solution I am looking for. I just had it confirmed that there are no other manufacturers' boards that are compatible with the Kardan. Its Linhof or bust.

Thanks for your help.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin