Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,877   Online: 974

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    If you still want to try one, Igor's Camera in Ohio has one each of the f/9 and f/12 versions for around $300 or so. It's possible that my copy was really bad. It's been about 5 or 6 years since I used it.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have shot the 120 on 8x10 a LOT. it covers, but not by much. I have shot the 120 on 4x10 a LOT more. I don't have any examples of 8x10 online, but my entire Utah Bigfoot series that I shot much of with the 4x10 is online. There are some examples of significant vignetting, but that was b/c of the Lee filter holder I was using (the rubber-band one...), and me getting sloppy/lazy.
    Michael Slade

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is another Fujinon 125mm on 8x10. It is cropped not much more than what I usually crop with a border easel to make sure the image edge dose not fall inside the blades.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin