Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,240   Posts: 1,660,125   Online: 868

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fidelity Elite, Lisco Regal II and even the older Riteway holders are all good choices. I have a few of each and have never had a problem with warping or light leaks. Even the really old Graflex wooden holders (with the slot down the long edge) have been good but are only for the Really old Graflex D and early Speed Graphics.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    One thing to bear in m ind is that, even though a great deal of more modern Graflex-style holders are more or less universal as to what backs accept them, some are made in varying lengths. I have some where the holder was in good shape and the slide was chewed up and vice versa across different brands. I would slide a slide into one holder and it would come up about a quarter inch short. Another would bottom out and still have a half inch to go to be where it should be to be closed.

Not mission critical, just a life experience shared to store way back in the back of the gray matter along with Sputnik and Perry Como.
    Thank you.
    -CW

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin