Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,940   Online: 828

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    See, that's something i have a hard time wrapping my head around. 20 minutes? What are you doing all that time?
    Most aspects have been mentioned, except the use of filters. For landscape I use a set of ND grads, and I want to pick the right one. Also if I shoot BW I might use BW filters (yellow/green/orange/red). Or I might want to use a pola filter and set it the best way possible. I want to put the focus plane right where I want it, and I want to put exposure where I want it. In the whole process there is about a million possible fuck-up combinations, so I have found that rushing it is rarely a good idea. There is so many little ways of fine tuning your setup for exposure, and I just like to try to make the absolute best of it. And whoops, there went 20 minutes. But they were good minutes :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    An 80-90 year old 5x7 would be nice. I got rid of my Shen Hao 4x5... found it too small and too fussy. I don't (NEED TO) use all the movements it had to offer. I like the 5x7 size with it's somewhat novel size and extremely large size, yet easy to cary (Seneca City View).
    THe 80 year old lenses are plentiful easy to service and can be had cheap (for B+W) work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin